Tuesday 26 February 2013

edomz review for indian bloggers

Everyone knows that the edomz is the good cpm adnetwork having lots of advertisers almost all country.You can get maximum revenue from the edomz if you have lots of traffic your site.

I want to share my experience about edomz, when i takes review about edomz i got positive from everywhere. So i register for the edomz, support of the edomz not good like chitika. After 1 day i got approval for my blogs.

I login to account and add edomz script to my blog then i don't get any pop up. After that i contact to edomz they don't reply uptil now. Then i add this script to the blogget HTML/JAVASCRIPT section and pop up works. I see ads in pop ups like quickr,naaptol etc.

They have real time update you will check your earninigs within minutes. When i check my earnings then i shock 0.0001 average i got per unique impession. Really not suitable for indian bloggers who have good indian traffics. Edomz have great income source for us,uk and other europe countries but not asian countries.






This is the reports i got within two days really shows not a better network for indian bloggers. If anyone get better earnings then comment us.

No comments:

Post a Comment